We have been using electric lights in various occasions, day or night, in China. Some are for effect, some are for lighting. How can so many lamps be used economically? Here are a variety of wonderful tricks. Let's have a look.
Power saving tips for daily lighting
Choose energy-saving lamps as much as possible
Energy saving lamp can save more than 80% electricity and save energy. The service life is longer, 6-10 times of that of incandescent lamp. Its life span is up to 8000 hours, and its light efficiency is 6 times that of ordinary light bulb. Light comfort, no stroboscopic, protect vision.
Do not switch on and off frequently
For energy-saving lamps, frequent switching not only does not save electricity, but also damages the service life of energy-saving lamps. The power consumption of the energy-saving lamp is three times that of the normal use. The energy-saving lamp with one switch is equivalent to the energy-saving lamp lasting for 10 hours. Therefore, the frequent switching of the energy-saving lamp will cost more electricity. Moreover, the instantaneous high voltage when the energy-saving lamp is turned on is twice of the normal voltage, and the light will be stable only after 5 minutes. Therefore, frequent switching is very easy to damage the energy-saving lamp.
You should turn off the lights when you leave the room for more than 10 minutes, instead of turning them on and off as frequently as incandescent lamps.
Select the number of Watts according to the area
Considering the room space and lighting brightness, the bulb power is too large, waste electric energy, easy to heat, may cause all kinds of accidents; optional power is too small, but can not achieve the ideal lighting effect. Reference can be made to the following standards: lighting for 15 ~ 18 square meters is 60 ~ 80 W; 30 ~ 40 square meters is 100 ~ 150 W; 40 ~ 50 square meters is 220 ~ 280 W; 60 ~ 70 square meters is 300 ~ 350 W; 75 ~ 80 square meters is 400 ~ 450 W.
Usually, the lighting in the bathroom is 2 W per square meter, 4 W per square meter in the dining room and kitchen is enough, while the study and living room should be larger, 8 W per square meter.
The lamp on desk and bedside table can use 15 ~ 60 W bulb, preferably not more than 60 W.
Try to choose natural light
In the daytime, the outdoor sunlight can be used for indoor office study, and there is no need to turn on the lights. If the effect is not good enough, you can hang more mirrors on the wall.
There are also many people like to decorate the ceiling in the house to install a lot of very gorgeous lighting, which is actually not desirable, on the one hand, it is a waste of money, on the other hand.
The installation height is suitable
If the indoor height is relatively low (about 2.6 meters), it is recommended to choose ceiling lamp. If the height of living room is high, it is better to choose chandelier.
Installation of multiple lighting fixtures
Can install several kinds of different power lighting, so that can achieve both warm and quiet, and can save electricity effect, do not need to turn on the most expensive ceiling lamp all day.
Reflection electricity saving method of aluminum foil paper
The smooth surface of aluminum foil paper has reflective function, which can improve the brightness. If the aluminum foil paper is pasted on the lamp, it can indirectly achieve the effect of saving electricity. However, it should not be used on halogen lamps and incandescent lamps with high temperature, so as to avoid danger.
Replace the lamp in time
If you want to save electricity, you should replace all the light bulbs in your home with energy-saving lamps as soon as possible.
Power saving tips for other household appliances
1. Power saving tips for air conditioning
1. Air conditioning is the "King" of electricity consumption in summer. In the use of air conditioning refrigeration, the installation of thickened curtains, less open doors and windows, in order to reduce the impact of sunlight and heat. In addition, it is necessary to keep the air-conditioning outlet pipe unblocked, and clean the air-conditioning filter screen every half a month to ensure that the air supply outlet is unobstructed and reduce the loss caused by blockage.
2. If the indoor temperature is set between 25 ℃ and 28 ℃, the power consumption will be reduced by 6% when the indoor temperature is lower than 25 ℃, and the power saving effect is very obvious.
3. Air conditioning ventilation duct dust and other pollutants blocked the vent, will reduce the refrigeration efficiency. After cleaning, the air volume can be increased by 10% to achieve energy saving effect. Therefore, special attention should be paid to cleaning when using air conditioner in summer.
4. The compressor can not be started frequently, and it must be started after 2-3 minutes of shutdown, otherwise, the compressor will be burnt out due to overload and power consumption.
2. Refrigerator power saving tips
1. The refrigerator should be placed in a cool and ventilated place as far as possible, and the distance from the wall should be more than 10 cm, which is conducive to heat dissipation. Fruits and vegetables with more moisture should be packed with fresh-keeping bags and put into the refrigerator to avoid water evaporation and increase defrosting energy consumption.
2. In midsummer, it is most suitable to adjust the refrigerating room to 5 ℃ and the freezing room to - 14 ℃. Due to the low temperature at night, which is conducive to heat dissipation of condenser, ice or cold drinks should be made at night in summer.
3. Refrigerated items should not be placed too close, leaving space for cold air circulation, so that the food cooling speed is faster, reduce the number of compressor operation, save power.
4. When you put fresh fruits and vegetables in the refrigerator, be sure to spread them out. If the fruits and vegetables are stacked together, it will cause cold outside and hot inside, which will consume more electricity.
3. Energy saving tips for washing machine
1. Soak before washing. Before washing, soak the clothes in liquid soap or detergent solution for 10-14 minutes, and then wash them again. In this way, the running time of the washing machine can be shortened by about half, and the power consumption will be reduced by half correspondingly.
2. Color separation washing, first light then deep. Washing clothes of different colors separately can not only wash clean, but also wash faster, which can shorten 1 / 3 time than washing together.
3. Rated capacity. If the amount of washing is too small, the electric energy will be wasted; on the contrary, too much washing at one time will not only increase the washing time, but also cause the motor to exceed negative rotation, which will increase the power consumption and easily damage the motor.
4. Tips for saving electricity in TV set
1. Nowadays, most TV sets are LCD TVs. Most of them have no mechanical switch, only remote control switch. Generally, the standby power is from 0.3w to 5W. Therefore, it is better to unplug the power plug and outdoor antenna after shutting down. This is not only energy-saving, but also safe, so as to avoid accidents (such as lightning stroke) when the TV is unattended at home.
2. TV energy saving should control the contrast and brightness. The power of liquid TV is mainly in backlight. Most LCD TVs have automatic brightness control, and the brightness of backlight will be automatically adjusted according to the external links. It is recommended to turn on this function when watching TV, which will generally save electricity by 20% - 30%, and the maximum energy saving is about 40%.