As the weather is getting warmer, many people have already put away their heaters, but humidifier is an indispensable item for users in the north. Especially in a dry place like Beijing in spring, if you don't do a good job in moisturizing, you will be in a state of water shortage, and it is easy to have dry lips, sore throat, irritability and even fever. If you want to improve the drying status, humidifier is indispensable in your home or office.
What reason is lip dry split skin?
Regular dry split lips skin, is due to lack of water and vitamin caused, usually eat fresh vegetables and fruits, pay attention to increase diet nutrition, if necessary, can take Liuhe vitamin pills treatment. In order to improve the phenomenon of chapped lips and peeling, it is recommended to drink a cup of juice made of more than three kinds of fruits every day, and supplement rich vitamin C and vitamin B, such as broccoli, kiwi fruit and carrots. It is important not to use spicy food and avoid getting on fire. Of course, we can also use humidifier to relieve the dry condition around and improve the dry skin condition.
The humidifier can spray out the mist as thin as cicada's wings in the work, which floats in the air to relieve the dry environment for you. So, how to use the humidifier can make the effect of the humidifier play to the extreme?
Humidifier can increase the humidity in the air, improve the air quality and reduce the discomfort caused by air drying. However, if it is not used properly, it will bring the opposite effect, not only can not improve the air quality, but also cause various diseases.
How to use humidifier correctly?
Research found that the air humidity in 40% ~ 60%, the human body will feel good. Because if the air humidity is too low, indoor inhalable particulate matter increases, people are prone to catch a cold; if the air humidity is too high, it will make the respiratory system and mucous membrane uncomfortable, resulting in decreased immunity, easy to induce people with weak resistance to influenza and other diseases. Therefore, when using the humidifier to adjust the air humidity, we suggest that we should control a certain period of time, and it is better to equip the humidity meter in the use time.
It is better to use cold boiled water
When using the humidifier, it is recommended to put the humidifier at a height of 1 meter above the ground, so that the humidification effect is the best. Unheated water is easy to breed a variety of bacteria such as Staphylococcus aureus and pneumonia bacillus in a short time.
Therefore, users are advised to put boiled water or purified water into the humidifier. If it is too troublesome to boil water each time, you can also place the tap water for about a day to let the impurities precipitate in the water, and then only scoop out the water above.
In this "lazy" era, not many people are willing to boil a pot of boiled water to humidify. At this point, you can choose a humidifier that can automatically boil water for high-temperature sterilization, so that you don't have to worry about bacteria in April and enjoy a comfortable climate.
Don't add anything to the humidifier
When humidifier is used, disinfectant, vinegar, perfume, essential oil can not be added at will, otherwise it will cause different degrees of disease.
Clean the humidifier regularly
If the humidifier is not cleaned regularly, people with weak resistance will easily lead to respiratory tract infection and even lung cancer. Therefore, it is suggested that the partners clean the humidifier once a week and take a "bath" for it.
Who should not use humidifier?
Careful use of air humidifier in patients with arthritis and diabetes mellitus.
Moist air will aggravate the condition of arthritis and diabetes, so this kind of patients had better not use it. If such patients really need to use humidifier to reduce the incidence of respiratory complications, we should at least discuss with the specialist to determine the appropriate humidity to stabilize the primary disease.
Too dry or too wet is not suitable
In fact, the most suitable air relative humidity for human body is 40-60 degrees. Therefore, it is better for families using humidifiers to equip with thermometers with dry and wet balls to monitor indoor humidity at any time, so as to control the opening of humidifier, so as to achieve better use effect. In addition, life and water are inseparable, floating in the air, and microbes scattered on dust and objects are also the same. When the climate is dry and the living conditions are bad, they will sleep in different life forms. Once the temperature and humidity are right, they will grow and reproduce. When using the humidifier, the moisture in the air increases, and with the appropriate temperature, some molds, bacteria and actinomycetes will germinate.
Watch out for humidifier pneumonia
In recent years, there has been a new disease called "humidifier pneumonia", which is similar to the air conditioning disease, which is caused by the unscientific use of household appliances. Harmful microorganisms in the air into the human respiratory tract, people with weak resistance will be infected with humidifier pneumonia.
Therefore, the elderly, children, and patients with chronic lung diseases, such as bronchitis, asthma, COPD, etc., should be careful to use humidifier.
Experts remind users to pay attention to the following points when using:
1. Clean the humidifier regularly according to the instructions. If the humidifier itself is not sanitary, bacteria will float in the air with water vapor, which will also cause harm to human health.
2. Do not add tap water directly into the humidifier. Because tap water contains a variety of minerals, it will damage the evaporator of the humidifier, and the water alkali contained will also affect its service life. Chlorine atoms and microorganisms in tap water may blow into the air with water mist and cause pollution. If the hardness of tap water is high, the water mist emitted by the humidifier contains calcium and magnesium ions, which will produce white powder and pollute the indoor air.
3. Adjust the humidity of the humidifier according to the weather and indoor and outdoor temperature at any time. It is understood that many patients only adjust the humidity when they just buy the air humidifier, and rarely adjust it after use. In this way, the function of humidifier will be greatly reduced. Once the weather rains and the indoor and outdoor humidity rises, the humidity of the humidifier is still not adjusted down, which will increase the humidity invisibly. Even if people feel sticky and uncomfortable, it is not conducive to human health for a long time. If the weather becomes too dry, and the humidity of the humidifier is not adjusted higher, the function of the humidifier is weakened.
Although the humidifier is a relatively small electrical appliances, the price is also relatively low. When purchasing, there are many matters needing attention to remind everyone, so that we can better choose the products suitable for ourselves.
First, buy a humidifier according to the size of the house. When using the humidifier, it is not good to be too dry or too wet. Only scientific humidification can better protect the health of you and your family. Therefore, the housing area is a factor to be considered before purchasing. For example, a humidifier with a humidifier capacity of 270ml / h is suitable for a room of 20 square meters, and a product with a humidification capacity of 540ml / h should be selected for a room of 40 or 50 square meters.
Second, buy humidifier according to the brand. Although humidifier is not an expensive electrical appliance, you can't buy one at home. All friends who buy want to be guaranteed in quality and have a longer service life. At this time, it is particularly important to choose a reliable brand. If you go to the supermarket or supermarket, you can find that there are numerous humidifier brands in the market, and the price ranges from tens of yuan to several hundred yuan. Most of the humidifiers with tens of yuan are produced by some small factories, with only humidification function, no sterilization and other functions, and there is no guarantee in the after-sales service, so it is not recommended to buy them.
Third, you can choose the humidifier according to its function. There are more and more functions of the humidifier, such as hot gas function, antibacterial function, aseptic humidification, silver ion sterilization, automatic constant humidity function, etc. these functions are more conducive to health than the original humidifier with only humidification function. How to choose a suitable humidifier should be based on personal situation, such as you are a lady who loves beauty and wants to use it If you want to save energy, you can choose the humidifier with automatic constant humidity function. It can automatically humidify or stop humidification according to indoor humidity, which is more convenient to use. For example, most products use humidity display technology to display the temperature and humidity of the environment.
Fourth, purchase humidifier according to the type to choose, humidifier on the market can be roughly divided into electric humidifier, ultrasonic humidifier and pure humidifier. Due to the high power consumption and low safety factor of electric heating humidifier, it has been rarely seen in the market, so ultrasonic humidifier and pure humidifier have become the mainstream of the market.
1. Before cleaning, please turn the power switch on the host to "off" and pull out the plug. In this way, the cleaning is safer and there will be no electric shock.
2. Be careful that before extracting the water tank, please pour out the water stored in the main engine, otherwise the water will flow into the body and damage the parts.
3. When cleaning, please use professional descaling agent. When operating, pour the solution of detergent into the water tank of the host machine, and shake it gently to make the scale fully dissolved.
4. When cleaning the scale, use a soft brush to clean the water tank, but be careful not to hit the oscillator by gravity, otherwise it will be damaged.
5. Clean the water level sensor with a soft brush. Be sure to clean the scale, otherwise it will cause blockage and affect the normal operation of the machine.
6. After cleaning, pour out the detergent solution in the water tank.
7. After pouring out the solution, clean the water tank with clean water. Do not splash the water into the air outlet and pour out the water.
8. When descaling, it is strictly forbidden to scrape the energy exchange plate with hard objects, otherwise, it will not fog in the next use.
9. In normal use, pay attention to the replacement of parts. The water softener needs to be updated regularly, and each sales department has supplied accessories.