Pay attention to the quality of you, flowers are an indispensable element in the home. But the flowering period of flowers is always too short, and it withers in a few days. So, what kind of water is put in the vase and the flowers will bloom longer? Let's get to know it.
How to prolong the fresh-keeping period of fresh flowers
Method 1: beer
A little beer can be added into the vase with flowers. Beer contains alcohol, which can disinfect the cut of flower branches and prevent corrosion. It also contains sugar and other nutrients, which can provide nutrients for branches and leaves.
Method 2: carbonated water + water
Take sprite as an example, mix sprite and water in the ratio of 1:4, pour into the vase, and finally put in beautiful flowers! Generally speaking, the flowers raised with water will gradually wither within a week, and the water will also become turbid, but with the method of Sprite and water, the flowers will still be beautiful after a week!
The principle of Sprite: the carbonic acid contained in sprite can kill bacteria, and high syrup can be used as food.
Method 3: fresh-keeping agent for fresh flowers
The fresh-keeping agent can prolong the fresh-keeping time by adding proper amount of chemicals into the flower arranging solution to inhibit the flower branches.
PS: a method of self-made fresh-keeping agent for fresh flowers.
Take a little detergent, dissolve it in warm water, prepare a solution of 2% - 4% concentration, immerse the slanted flower branch into the water depth of about 5cm, which can prolong the flower life by more than 2-3 times.
Method four: salt water and sugar
Adding a small amount of sugar in the water can promote the flower bud to open and prolong the fresh-keeping period of the flower.
The main function of adding salt in clear water: to prevent the growth of bacteria in water, to a certain extent, maintain the water absorption capacity of flowers through the different concentrations of salt water and flower cell liquid, so as to maintain the freshness of flowers. But the concentration of brine should not be too high, generally not more than 5%, otherwise it will cause cell dehydration, remember.
PS: salt water can also be replaced with white vinegar.
How to maintain flowers?
1. Increase inhalation: This is a "open source" measure, which can not only expand the cut of fresh flower branches as much as possible, but also ensure the supply of water and nutrition.
- When cutting, the root of the flower branch should be put into the water, and then the branch should be cut off to make the incision not contact with the air. If the county air pruning, incision inhalation of air will affect the water absorption capacity of the branch.
- The incision should be cut at an oblique angle to increase the absorption area.
- The wood flower cut can be cut or split with "+" character. You can also hit the cut with a hammer to make it crack.
2. Increase nutrition: when flowers are in full bloom, they need nutrition most. At this time, vitamin C and sucrose can be put into the bottle.
3. Reduce consumption: when finishing the flower branches, remove the remaining branches and leaves, reduce the consumption of flowers, and concentrate the water and nutrition supply to the flower branches left.
4. Improve the environment: Flowers themselves need a large amount of water, but the inhalation is limited, so try to reduce evaporation. The key measure is to place the flowers in a leeward sun proof environment.
5. Improve the water quality: only when the water quality is kept fresh all the time is conducive to the maintenance of flowers. In this way, we need to change water every day, and in winter, we should change water every two days. In winter, warm boiled water at 20 ℃ was also beneficial to increase water intake.
6. Choose flower utensils: flower arrangement with more flowers should use a bottle with a bulging belly. Because of the large amount of water, the water quality is not easy to be polluted. On the contrary, the narrow belly or tube type container with less water will deteriorate quickly.
7. Clean the incision: the incision sterilization and mucus is also an effective way to maintain flowers. The method of boiling scalding can be used to clean the incision, which is mainly used for tender branches. The incision can be soaked in hot water above 80 ℃ for two minutes.
Different flower maintenance methods
1. To prevent the bending of flower head, the stem base can be cut obliquely, the flowers and leaves are wrapped with newspaper, and the whole bunch is immersed in water to absorb water;
2. It can be recovered by cutting off the base in warm water and inserting it into the preservative solution of ph3.5-4.5;
3. The loose petals in the outer layer can be removed, and the thorns and leaves inserted into the water can be removed. In order to prevent bacterial infection, bleach or preservative should be used, and the bottle life is longer;
4. Sensitive to ethylene, keep away from over ripe fruits (such as bananas, apples) and incense to avoid early withering.
1. Scatter the flower branches to make air permeable, cut off the base 3-5cm, insert water, and remove the leaves below the horizontal plane;
2. When the flower is blooming, the flower and leaf medicine should be removed so as not to touch the clothes carelessly and not easy to clean;
3. Adding bleach or preservative can prolong the flowering period;
4. It can be inserted into warm water, sugar and light;
5. Sensitive to ethylene, avoid over ripe fruits and vegetables, cigarettes, etc.
1. Remove the leaves to be inserted into the water, cut the base (2-3cm) into the water, and keep good ventilation between the flowers and branches;
2. Don't spray water on the flowers to avoid festering from inside to outside;
3. Sensitive to "ethylene", keep away from over ripe fruits and vegetables, cigarettes, etc. it is better to add anti ethylene preservative in water;
4. In order to advance the flowering period, cut the flower stem again and insert it into the warm water preservative solution at 20-24 ℃.