Real leather bags are too expensive, leather bags are cheap and many styles are popular among female friends. But if neglect maintenance, a careless may appear cracks, wrinkles, and even mildew. In order to better extend the service life of leather bags, today to introduce the maintenance of leather bags knowledge. Learn the correct maintenance tips of leather bags together!
The package is easy to dry due to insufficient grease
Leather, just like human skin, has capillary pores to secrete oil. If the oil is insufficient, it will dry and aging, and lose its toughness and luster. Therefore, to maintain a good leather bag, it is necessary to take care of it as carefully as to maintain your skin; through daily simple maintenance, the leather bag can be more durable.
Therefore, it is important to moisten leather bags regularly. When the weather is dry, the skin of human body is easy to crack; similarly, the natural oil of leather itself will gradually decrease with time or too many times of use, which will cause the leather to harden, even wrinkle and fade. If less oil moisture, leather baby will become too dry, leading to leather color separation, damage bags.
If the leather bag is worn, you can apply colorless leather care cream, let it penetrate slowly, and then polish it with a clean and soft cloth, which can make the leather regain its bright luster and prevent the leather from drying.
3 key points of maintenance
1. Damp proof
Leather bags are most afraid of moisture and mildew. Once moldy, it means that the cortical tissue changes, and permanent stains are left to damage the bag. If the leather bag is moldy, wipe the surface with a wet cloth. But if you continue to store in a humid environment, the bag will soon become moldy again.
Leather bags should be stored away from wet places as far as possible, such as near the toilet. Simple moistureproof methods include purchasing moistureproof agent, or wiping bags with soft cloth frequently, so that the bags can be blown and ventilated.
Bags should be stored in a ventilated place, and the best way is to store them in an air-conditioned room. Do not use wet paper towel or wet cloth to wipe the bag, because the leather is most avoid moisture and alcohol.
Do not put the bag in the original box, after use, it should be packed in dust bag to avoid oxidation of leather color.
In order to prevent dust or deformation, she suggested wrapping the newspaper with white cotton paper and stuffing it into the bag to prevent the bag from being deformed and stained by the newspaper. She cautioned against stuffing small pillows or toys into bags, which would only promote mold formation.
3. Use and nursing
In order to prolong the service life of leather bags, it is necessary to pay attention to regular maintenance, and regularly wipe and maintain with different leather special maintenance oil. In addition, pay attention to the following use and care tips:
- Always use the bag you buy.
- Clean and moisturize leather bags regularly.
- Pay attention to whether the bag is moldy, and make sure that the bag is stored in a ventilated place.
In a word, leather bags should be used with care, and they should not be scratched, rained or contaminated by stains.
Prevention is better than treatment. Being diligent in maintaining leather bags can not only avoid contamination of leather bags, damp and mildew, otherwise, if you want to clean them up for too long, you can't get rid of them. If you are not sure about the maintenance of the leather bag, you may as well send the leather bag to the professional leather maintenance center for thorough cleaning and repair, which saves both heart and effort.
How to deal with leather bag with water?
The most taboo of leather bags touching water, if you accidentally touch water, first use clean cloth to wipe the water gently, and then put it in a ventilated place to dry in the shade. Remember, don't take it to the sun for the sake of speed. High temperature will only cause the color of bags to oxidize and fade, and the leather will harden and crack easily.
In addition, do not let the leather bag directly contact with the sun or close to any heating body, you can use the electric fan to dry the bag, but remember to set it to the "cold wind" mode; because the hot air will make the leather become more and more dry and shrink, which will damage the quality and style of the bag.
How to clean leather bag
1. General leather bags need to be regularly maintained with oil and cleaned irregularly. The method is to wipe the oil on the clean cotton cloth, and then wipe the surface evenly to avoid directly smearing the oil on the leather articles, so as to avoid damaging the leather parts. Special attention should be paid to avoid the damage of chemical substances, and the impact and scratch of hard leather bags.
2. Leather has strong absorptive power and should pay attention to antifouling, especially for high-grade sanding leather.
3. Once a week, dry the towel with water and wring it out. Repeat several times for light swab.
4. If there are stains on the leather, wipe it with a clean wet sponge dipped in warm detergent, and then let it dry naturally. Try it in an inconspicuous corner before use.
5. If it is stained with grease, it can be used to wipe clean with cloth, and the rest can be cleaned by natural dissipation or cleaning agent, and can not be scrubbed with water.
6. Hardware maintenance on leather should be wiped with dry cloth after use. If it is slightly oxidized, try to wipe the hardware with flour or toothpaste.
7. Lacquer leather is usually wiped with soft cloth, its glossiness is enough and it is not easy to absorb dust.
8. For glossy leather maintenance, please dip a little special oil for leather maintenance on soft cloth, and then rub it on leather with a little force;
9. Matte leather maintenance, usually only need to wipe with a cloth, if the dirt is serious, you can try to wipe rubber like rubber gently to remove.
10. The natural oil of leather itself will gradually decrease with time or too many times of use, so even very high-grade leather products also need regular maintenance.
11. If there are spots and black spots on the leather, try to wipe it with alcohol.
12. LV package white color with leather parts, if there is not easy to remove stains. Don't wash it with water. You can wipe it with toothpaste. If the toothpaste can't be wiped off, you can use the fine sandpaper for polishing. When grinding, pay attention to the strength and gently grind off the surface stains. After grinding, and the surrounding color difference is not big, you can rub some wax
13. When the suede product is polluted, you can wipe it off directly with the rubber, and then brush it with a soft brush along the direction of the hair.
The cashmere bread will be cleaned according to the conventional cleaning method, and then the plush part can be cleaned again with warm solution; when drying, pay attention to the plush part upward; in case of rainy weather, it is best to use a dryer.